Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pino Soft Light painting

Pino Soft Light painting
Pino Mystic Dreams painting
Volegov Yellow Roses painting
Atroshenko The Passion of Music painting
"Indeed I am perfectly convinced of your regard for me, and next to Edward's love, it is the greatest comfort I have. Poor Edward! But now, there is one good thing -- we shall be able to meet, and meet pretty often, for Lady Middleton's delighted with Mrs. Dashwood, so we shall be a good deal in Harley Street, I dare say, and Edward spends half his time with his sister -- besides, Lady Middleton and Mrs. Ferrars will visit now; -- and Mrs. Ferrars and your sister were both so good to say more than once, they should always be glad to see me. -- They are such charming women! -- I am sure if ever you tell your sister what I think of her, you cannot speak too high."
But Elinor would not give her any encouragement to hope that she should tell her sister. Lucy continued:
"I am sure I should have seen it in a moment, if Mrs. Ferrars had took a dislike to me. If she had only made me a formal curtsey, for instance, without saying a word, and never after had

No comments: