Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Philip Craig paintings

Philip Craig paintings
Paul McCormack paintings
care for, that is. I reckon he was hungry, for he made about two bites of it. I had a fine sleep the rest of the night but my dinner had to be sorter scanty--potatoes and point, as you might say. The dog, he lit out for home this morning. I reckon he weren't a vegetarian."
"The idea of starving yourself for a worthless dog!" sniffed Mrs. Doctor.
"You don't know but he may be worth a lot to somebody," protested Captain Jim. "He didn't look of much account, but you can't go by looks in jedging a dog. Like meself, he might be a real beauty inside. The First Mate didn't approve of him, I'll allow. His language was right down forcible. But the First Mate is prejudiced. No use in taking a cat's opinion of a dog. 'Tennyrate, I lost my dinner, so this nice spread in this dee-lightful company is real pleasant. It' s a great thing to have good neighbors."
"Who lives in the house among the willows up the brook?" asked

No comments: