Friday, November 21, 2008

Morisot A Woman at her Toilette

Morisot A Woman at her ToiletteMorisot A Summer's DayMorisot Young Woman Sewing in a GardenKnight The Harvesters Resting
blanket could have belonged to a skeleton. Harry sat down on the empty bed, beside Ron and Hermione. The rising dug grave.

"Mr. Ollivander, I'm sorry to disturb you," Harry said.

   "My dear boy," Ollivander's voice was feeble. "You rescued us, I thought we would die in that place, I can never thank you . . . never thank you . . . enough."

"We were glad to do it."

   Harry's scar throbbed. He knew, he was certain, that there was hardly any time left in which to beat attempt to thwart him. He felt a flutter of panic . . . yet he had made his decision when he chose to speak to Griphook first. Feigning a calm he did not feel, he groped in the pouch around his neck and took out the two halves of his broken wand.

"Mr. Ollivander, I need some help."

No comments: