Thursday, November 27, 2008

Shotwells SERENITY CASCADE

Shotwells SERENITY CASCADEShotwells SATURN RISINGShotwells RETURN TO BASICS IIShotwells PLANESCAPES IV
not boast of it, and not to kill with it. I was permitted to tame and use it, because I took it, not for gain, but to save others from it.

   "But the Cloak, I took out of vain curiousity, and so it could never have worked for me as it works for you, its true owners. The stone I would have used in an attempt to drag back those who are at peace, rather than enable my self-sacrafice, as you did. You are the worthy possessor of the Hallows."
wanted you to possess them safely. You are the true master of death, because the true master does not seek to run away from Death. He accepts that he must die, and understands that there are far, far worse things in the living world than dying." "And Voldemort never knew about the Hallows?"
   Dumbledore patted Harry's hand, and Harry looked up at the old man and smiled; he could not help himself. How coul dhe remain angry with Dumbledore now?

"Why did you have to make it so difficult?"

Dumbledore's smile was tremulous.

   "I am afraid I counted on Miss Granger to slow you up, Harry. I was afraid that your hot head might dominate your good heart. I was scared that, if presented outright with the facts about those tempting objects, you might seize the Hallows as I did, at the wrong time, for the wrong reasons. If you laid hands on them, I

No comments: