Thursday, February 19, 2009

Arthur Hughes The Long Engagement

Arthur Hughes The Long EngagementGeorge Inness OctoberAlbert Bierstadt Valley of the Yosemite
do not want to do so since I want to leave something for my book. But I can tell you it is not only how much food you eat but also the way you eat it", he said.
"People tell me I might be a candidate for the Guinness Book of Records. I do not know whether anyone else has lost 73 other people who are overweight. And I know how many people are. My blood pressure used to be 200. You know, that's just a step away from death. Now, my blood pressure is 120. I often stop overweight people on the street and ask them how much they weigh. Before they get annoyed, I show them a photo of myself six months ago stored in my mobile phone. Then, they start to think about themselves. I want to help all of them," the 42-year-old from Split concluded.kilograms in six months. But I want more. Now that I do not need to wear 6XL T-shirts anymore, but only XL T-shirts, I want my body to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger’s in his best days. Believe me, in a year or so, I'll look like Schwarzenegger," Zmiric claimed."My main to help

No comments: