Sunday, March 1, 2009

Edgar Degas Dancer

Edgar Degas DancerWilliam Beard So You Wanna Get MarriedWilliam Beard Phantom CraneWilliam Beard Owls
looked up and down the corridor. It was empty.
The dragon followed. The heavy door frame caused it some minor difficulty, which it overcame with a swing of its shoulders that tore the timber out and tossed it to one side. The creature looked expectantly at Twoflower, its skin "But I've thought about dragons all my life."
In this place the frontier between thought and reality is probably a little confused. All I know is that once I was not, and then you thought of me, and then I was. Therefore, of course, I am yours to command.
"Good grief"
Half a dozen guards chose that moment to turn the rippling and twitching as it sought to open its wings in the confines of the passage."How did you get in there?" said Twoflower.You summoned me, master."I don't remember doing that."In your mind. You called me up, in, your mind thought the dragon, patiently."You mean I just thought of you and there You were?"Yes."It was magic?"Yes.

No comments: