Monday, April 13, 2009

Andy Warhol Guns

Andy Warhol GunsAndy Warhol Gun 1982Andy Warhol Dollar Sign 1981
assumed the creased-eyebrow squint that meant serious thought was being undertaken. " `Let the holy fire destroy utterly the unbeliever.' That's verse sixty-five."
"Did I say that?"
"In the Year of the Lenient Vegetable the Bishop Kreeblephor converted a demon by the power of reason alone," said

There was a bit of breeze on the roof of the Citadel. It also offered a good view of the high desert.
Fri'it and Drunah waited for a while to get their breath back.Brutha. "It actually joined the Church and became a subdeacon. Or so it is said.""Fighting I don't mind," the tortoise began."Your lying tongue cannot tempt me, reptile," said Brutha. "For I am strong in my faith!"The tortoise grunted with effort."Smite you with thunderbolts!"A small, a very small black cloud appeared over Brutha's head and a small, a very small bolt of lightning lightly singed an eyebrow.It was about the same strength as the spark off a cat's fur in hot dry weather."Ouch!""Now do you believe me?" said the tortoise.

No comments: