Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Guido Reni Salome with the head of St John the Baptist

Guido Reni Salome with the head of St John the BaptistGuido Reni CleopatraGuido Reni Reni Charity
Yes, I do. And I think, somehow, that they do too.’ but he’ll become a wolfman.
‘Yes. And she’ll become a wolfwoman.’ all Tight, but what kind of relationship can people have one week in four? ‘Maybe at least as good a chance of happiness as most people get. Life isn’t perfect, One-Man-Bucket.’ you’re telling me?
‘Now, can I ask you a personal question?’ said Windle. ‘I mean I’ve just got to know . . .’ huh.
‘After allout ten seconds before me to give him his name. Windle Poons thought about it.
‘Don’t tell me, let me guess,’ he said. ‘Two-Dogs-Fighting?’

Two-Dogs-Fighting a Two-Dogs-Fighting? said One-Man-Bucket. Wow, he’d have given his right arm to be called Two-Dogs-Fighting.
It was later that the story of Windle Poons really came to an end, if “story, you’ve got the astral plane to yourself again.’ oh, all right.‘Why are you called One -‘ is that all? I thought you could work that one out, a clever man like you. in my tribe we’re traditionally named after the First thing the mother sees when she looks out of the teepee after the birth. it’s short for One-Man-Pouring-a-Bucket-of- Water-over-Two-Dogs.‘That’s pretty unfortunate, ‘ said Windle. it’s not too bad, said One-Man-Bucket. it was my twin brother you had to feel sorry for. she looked

No comments: