Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Albert Bierstadt Valley of the Yosemite painting

Albert Bierstadt Valley of the Yosemite paintingAlbert Bierstadt the oregon trail paintingThomas Kinkade country living painting
Dean who'll go to any length for Answers."
Flunk the day they dreamed that up! But now
I'm stuck with it, I guess. So, tell me how
things are, and what the Proph-prof says to do
about it.

BROTHER-IN-LAW: Man, have I got news for you.

TALIPED:You'd better have, considering your expenses.

BROTHER-IN-LAW:I won't repeat the Proph's own words; their sense is
that one man is responsible for all
our miseries and travail.

TALIPED: [Aside]
That's Founder's Hall,
all right: I know their rhetoric.
[toBROTHER-IN-LAW]
Go on, sir.

BROTHER-IN-LAW:One man's doing more harm than the monster
ever did to us. The Proph-prof feared
we're done for if that man's not cashiered.

TALIPED: It's like those propheteers to pin the blame
on some bloke they don't care for! What's his name,
this poor schlemiel that's poisoning the place?

No comments: