Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Salvador Dali Asummpta Corpuscularia Lapislazulina painting

Salvador Dali Asummpta Corpuscularia Lapislazulina paintingJohn Singer Sargent A Morning Walk lady paintingJohn Singer Sargent The Entrance to the Grand Canal Venice painting
in any case, I turned to them my troubled attention. They carried leafy branches in their hands and sat now here and there upon three long steps in the forepart of the stage.
"Please don't be offended," Sear whispered. "Who wouldn't choose to be mad like Enos Enoch instead of sane like Dr. Spielman and me? Besides, there's another kind of hero that we didn't mention: thetragic kind." I was not consoled. To Max he added, "They never got their due in the Cum Laude Project, either, when Eierkopf had us all working on that flunkèd GILES. But if you ask me, the only sane heroes are the tragic heroes." He nodded his elegant thin head towards the stage, where now a man taller than the others, with a greatly pained expression on his mask, had stepped forth from a central door in the background to approach the seated gathering.
"There's the best example of all," Dr. Sear whispered to me; "that's Taliped Decanus."

No comments: